Sunday, September 12, 2010

Immb 20

In my mailbox is a weekly meme started at The Story Siren which explores the contents of your mailbox and is designed to put new books on the radar, and encourage blogger interaction.

And here is what I got: (book links go to goodreads.com)

Bought:

Angel Star (Angel Star, #1) by Jennifer Murgia Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia My review is here
Almost to Die For (A Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #1) by Tate Hallaway Almost to die for by Tate Hallaway My review is here

From the library:
Thinandbeautiful.comThinandBeautiful.com by Liane Shaw (currently reading)

I also won an awesome prize pack from All Consuming Books: Reviews by Tiger for participating in the Ultimate Reviewers challenge that included:
-Other by Karen Kincy
-signed She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
-signed Beautiful Creatures
-Siren by Tricia Rayburn
-Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
-Voice of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
-The Ghost & the Goth by Stacey Kade (donated by Bella at Paranormal Obsession)
-The Mark by M.R. Bunderson
-signed How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation by Simone Elkeles
-Still the One by Robin Wells – signed
-Over the Moon by Diane Daniels
-signed Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
-assorted swag!

11 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations on the prize pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won a great collection of books! I read Almost to Die For and liked it. Angel Star is still on my TBR stack. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThinandBeautiful.com - love the cover! Nice books this week and congrats on your prize pack:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning that prize pack. It looks like it has a nice selection of books! I hope you enjoy all of the books you received this week! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratulations on all the books! I hope you love them all and happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...what a luck contest win you got there! Congrats!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of books this week.
    ~Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Big win. Nice. :) Happy reading. That's a big list you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great books there - I have thinandbeautiful.com in my tbr pile as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice win! You must have luck on your side b/c I see your name winning a lot! Lol. Great books, hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)