Monday, September 27, 2010

Mini Challenge

Wake Up Your Ideas

I am going to be hosting a mini-challenge, and although I have a couple of ideas, I wanted to see if you had any ideas that you would like to see for the topic.
It can be a list, top 5, questions, anything that could be classified as a mini-challenge!

As an extra incentive, if you submit and idea, you get a chance for an extra entry in my Welcoming the Fall contest (2 chosen by Random.org, and you may submit up to 3 different ideas), and if I chose your submission for my mini-challenge, I will give you 5 extra entries.

5 comments:

  1. I think a fun question would be, If you could be the protagonist/good guy or antagonist/villain in a novel, which of the two would you be and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top 5 song choices (ie playlist) for a popular/ favourite YA book/s and why (for example, The Call by Regina Spektor for The Chronicles of Narnia)

    Your top 5 pairs of books you would combine into one if you could and why (for example The Hunger Games and Harry Potter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Cover guessing! With every correct guess, you get one more entry to the mini challenge. :S

    - Write one sentence about your most anticipated book for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rather like the idea of a a desert island choice challenge - you know the type of thing, which five books would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island. It could be your fav 5 childhood books/ fav 5 books of all time etc. Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide. I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The classic desert island bit is great!

    I was thinking of beach bum antics but that is more fun.

    Another would be Top 5 places to visit in life & then mix it up with Top 5 places you loved in any of the books you read.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
    ikissbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)