Thursday, December 16, 2010

2010 Top 5 Favorite Fictional boys

2010 Top 5 Favorite Fictional boys (Lisa Desrochers did a list on her blog and I couldn't resist)


-Gavin from The Light of Asteria
-Trevor from Minder
-Dimitri from Vampire Academy 
-Michael from Taken by Storm
-Ash from Iron Fey -runner up: Wes from The Pace


Some of my favorite book boy toys (Edward, Jace, and Stephan) are excluded because I am only counting books I have read in 2010. Who are some of YOUR favorites? Did I mention some or do you have a different set. 

7 comments:

  1. you have a lucky number of followers! (888 is super lucky for the Chinese) I have to go think about top 5 ^.^

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
    New Meme: Third Sentence Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of most of those guys except Ash :) Ooh, it inspired me to figure out my 2010 loves :)

    Here are my Top Five:
    http://sheknownasjess.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010-top-5-favorite-fictional-boys.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Ash and of course Dimitri! Some great picks and looks like there is a few books I need to read to meet these other guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! Sadly I only know Dimitri... I need to read the rest of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a list a little while back on my blog too. Picking 5 YA boys is so difficult though because there are so many great ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these guys =) Great list! But I think I need to read Taken by Storm :/ if there's a hot guy in there lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm... this is really a tough one. There's just so many to choose from. If I had to choose my number 1 though, I'd say it's currently Patch from Hush, Hush. I've yet to read VA, but have heard awesome things about Dimitri.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)