Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Loving the Reviews Challenge Introductory Post




Coming in February, Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books and I here at Blkosiner's Book Blog will be hosting "Loving the Reviews Challenge". We invite you to join us- the concept is simple- you link up your reviews for the month of February, and we will pick winners.

Winners, you say? What do I have to do?
-Review books - it really is that simple. Any review you write counts as one entry into the contest! You will come and link your review- we will put up a post with a mister linky. The only thing we ask is to include the banner in your review- can be at the top or bottom.
-If you review a book by one of our Featured Authors you will get extra entries for the giveaway. 

How do I sign up?
-Fill out the FORM
-When choosing prize preference, please refer to list of what you can win below! If a prize is added later you would rather have, we will give a chance to confirm. 




What is a Featured Author?
We have a whole list of authors who will be guest posting here or on Sniffly Kitty's blog! We have some posting about our theme of love, some about writing, we are interviewing others-- it will be lots of fun.


So, what can be won?
Here is a partial list- full will come closer to February. These are also our featured authors

From The Dead by John Herrick (hard copy US, e-book international)
The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra’s Last Hope Elizabeth Isaacs
Minder Kate Kaynak (international)
Tyger Tyger Kersten Hamilton (where ever book depository ships)
Sliding on the Edge c. Lee McKenzie (US and Canada only)
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens (international)
Star in the Middle, Carol Millward
audiobook The DUFF Kody Keplinger (US and Canada only)
Human Blend Lori Pescatore (International)
Rising Shadow Jacquelyn Wheeler (International)
Harvest Moon Krista D. Ball
Signed copy of Boyfriend of the Month Club Maria Geraci
Giveaway Signed copy of Solid Shelley Workinger
Amber Frost by Suzi Davis (e-book International)
Eldala by Michelle Gregory (e-book International)
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden (US only)
Banana Kiss by Bonnie Rozanski (Ebook International)
Language of Love by Deborah Reder
Outside In by Maria Snyder


And from Fiction State of Mind- these 3 ARCs will go to one US winner
Entice by Carrie Jones
Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
White Crow by Marcus Sedgwick


Other featured authors include:
Stephanie Dray and Angela Morrison

What else do I need to know?

-Please make an introductory post using the banner- grab it below. Feel free to list books you intend to review, authors you are looking forward to hearing from, etc. Also, feel free to link on your sidebar, tweet, facebook, and tell your mom!
-If you do not have a blog, never fear. You can post your reviews on Goodreads, just make sure to link back here or to Sniffly Kitty's post. We will need a direct link (if you need help with that, let me know)
-On Feb 1st, we will post the full schedule, and the place where you will link your reviews. It will be the same on Sniffly Kitty and my blogs so you only enter your review once.
-This is open internationally. We will update the prize list above as we hear if it will be international or not. Just because it isn't today, doesn't mean it won't be tomorrow :)





Sidebar code below

15 comments:

  1. What a great contest idea! This sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to participate! PS: LOVE the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG can't wait till it starts! and thanx for dropping by my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I filled out my form and eagerly clicked 'submit' THEN, I scrolled further done to see the 'list' of prizes to pick -so sorry about that -- my answers won't make much sense. Duh...I was just so excited. This is a new and original giveaway idea! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea :) I loved Tyger Tyger

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool idea! I made an intro post for it on my blog. Still not sure what I'll be reviewing for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun, I posted this up on my blog as well. c:
    http://wondrousreadings.blogspot.com/2011/01/loving-review-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm joining! Thanks for hosting such a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds amazing thanks!
    ~Jannette~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait! :D I wasn't sure if I've signed up before because I didn't have your button on my sidebar but either way I signed up again. Sorry if its doubled I just wanted to make sure. :D Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have done a post on my blog : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !! Thanks agains for this great opportunity !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OooOooh. Totally signing up. And your blog is GORGE!! I know, I tell you this all the time :)

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is kind of late to join this..but still..
    I shall quickly link up my reviews..
    Great Challenge!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)