Monday, January 10, 2011

Winner announcement for New Year's Reading Resolutions

New Year's Reading Resolutions Again, my first winner wasn't a follower... Sad day guys.

So winner is:
Valorie from Truth be Told

Congrats! You have until Wednesday to email me at brandileigh2003@yahoo.com with your choice- if amazon card, I just need email, if book, your book choice and mailing address.

Didn't win?
If you review books, you should join Loving the Reviews Challenge- you can win a whole list of prizes just for doing so!



Check out my other contest:





3 comments:

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)