Saturday, April 9, 2011

Anyone watch hockey?

I'm on pins and needles. My team, the Carolina Hurricanes are so close to the playoffs. In just a few minutes, I'm hoping that the Rangers will lose, because if they do--we're guaranteed a spot.  If they win, then it's all on our shoulders vs. Tampa Bay tonight.
It's moments like these where I wonder why I got into the sport, it makes me crazy... But at the same time, the excitement is also why I like it.
So. Yeah. That's my random personal post of the day :)

3 comments:

  1. Is this where I say BOOO!! :) My team seems to be falling apart at the end stretch here (Detroit).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I watch and love hockey, I'm Canadian!

    GO LEAFS GO!

    Even if they're out again. They're still #1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Vancouver and I'm a rabid Canucks fan -- I'm having the best season ever!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)