Sunday, April 24, 2011

My top literary crushes in celebration of Easter

My fictional boys that I wouldn't mind the Easter Bunny bringing to me--
Erikabee19 asked about my top ten literary crushes, so here we go.

Gavin from The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs
Dimitri from Vampire Academy (although I wouldn't mind me some Adrian) by Richelle Mead
Ash from The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
Trevor from Minder by Kate Kaynak
Michael from Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison
Edward from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Luc from Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Will from Angelfire by Courtney Moulton
Aiden from Haven by Kristie Cook
Sebastian from Amber Frost by Suzie Davis

Runners up: Derek from Darkest Powers, Jace from Mortal Instruments, Stephen or Damon from Vamp Diaries, Jace from The Crystal Pendulum (an awesome WIP from my friend Trish Wolfe), Valek from Study series by Snyder, Lochan from Forbidden by Suzuma,

(links go to my review)

What about you?? Any you'd like? Any you'd add?

10 comments:

  1. Dimitri, Damon and Derek! I love the D's! <3 Haha. Great post and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jace and Adrian!!! Also, I love Will and Jem from The Clockwork Angel. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my earliest literary crushes would be the dangerous assassin, Valek from the Study Series! Great post and enjoy your day at church (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think Jace will be very happy with being a runner up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally there with you when it comes to Valek, oh he was just yum

    ReplyDelete
  7. My book crushes a few at least Ash strong and silent type, Jayce, and last but not least Graves (strange angels series by lili st crow). Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitly Ash and Damon, plus I'd add Patch from Hush. Hush and Curran from The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews and Bones from Jeaniene Frost

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)