Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Promise Me This (Between Breaths, #4)

A new love will test the boundaries of passion between a privileged boy next door and the tattooed, blue-haired girl who helps him embrace his wild side... 

Nate has developed quite a playboy reputation around campus. It's not that he doesn't respect or trust women; he doesn't trust himself. The men in Nate’s family are prone to abusive behavior—a dirty secret that Nate’s been running from his entire life—so Nate doesn't do relationships. But he can’t help himself around one girl…

Jessie is strong, independent, and works at a tattoo parlor. Nate can’t resist getting close to her, even if it’s strictly a friendship. But it doesn't take long for Nate to admit that what he wants with Jessie is more than just friendly.

With Jessie, he can be himself and explore what he’s always felt was a terrifying darkness inside him. Even when Nate begins to crave her in a way that both shocks and horrifies him, Jessie still wants to know every part of him. Testing their boundaries together will take a trust that could render them inseparable… or tear them apart


Releases: October 7th 2014 by InterMix

What are you waiting on?

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book :D I hope you will love it Brandi. <3 Amazing pick this week sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is new to me - hope it is worth the wait. Check out our Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick! I really liked the first two books in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series before. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine:

    “CRAZY LOVE YOU”

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is new to me, sounds really good! Hope you love it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. His sounds really good. I've never read anything by this author before. I'll check her out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that this has a bad 'girl' instead of the bad 'boy'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh nice Totally new to me read! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to go look up this series, it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I've seen this one around and I do like the sound of it! :D


    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you get your hands on this soon & I hope it satisfies your expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great choice, Brandi! I loved the last two books in this series and I'm looking forward to this one too! Happy reading/Wednesday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pick! The author's name sounds familiar but I don't think that I've read something by her. hm...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh sounds interesting. I don't think I know this series.

    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never heard of this one. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YES! Awesome pick! I am so excited for this book!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  18. I only saw this one the other day, don't know if it's for me, but it does sound good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)